ReapersVSHollows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is the final chapter in the Bleach saga, witch side will you pick and witch side will be left standing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention: Well whenever he gets back on, Please welcome Tyki Mikk as the new Head Admin and In charge of the Forum, on behalf me and Tizu Youra we welcome you Tyki Mikk. and a Side note: Ckriss you have admin pass back also untill Tyki Mikk figures out what to do with you lol. ty-Terriator

welcome

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terriator
the Holly Legend
the Holly Legend

Bio
Health:
welcome Left_bar_bleue9000000000/9000000000welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000000/9000000000)
Reiatsu:
welcome Left_bar_bleue9000000000/9000000000welcome Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000000/9000000000)

welcome Empty
PostSubject: welcome   welcome EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 9:19 pm

welcome new members of the forum I am Tizu Youra the Leading Admin/creator
here you can hang out with friends and just enjoy yourself. unlike some forums you will enjoy the members and the staff here cause anyone and everyone has a chance to become a Captain/Espada and can keep track of their own characters their are no caps to your powers. just be creative and have fun.

But I have some rules,
1.keep the swearing to a pg-13 please
2.please no Harassment of any kind
3.just have fun
4.In order to become a captain/espada you have to defeat the current person holding the leadership spot and or if it is vacant you must submit a application for the spot.
Back to top Go down
https://reapersvshollows.rpg-board.net

welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReapersVSHollows :: Welcome :: announcments-
Jump to: