ReapersVSHollows
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is the final chapter in the Bleach saga, witch side will you pick and witch side will be left standing.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Attention: Well whenever he gets back on, Please welcome Tyki Mikk as the new Head Admin and In charge of the Forum, on behalf me and Tizu Youra we welcome you Tyki Mikk. and a Side note: Ckriss you have admin pass back also untill Tyki Mikk figures out what to do with you lol. ty-Terriator

new online Bleach game soon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Terriator
the Holly Legend
the Holly Legend

Bio
Health:
new online Bleach game soon! Left_bar_bleue9000000000/9000000000new online Bleach game soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000000/9000000000)
Reiatsu:
new online Bleach game soon! Left_bar_bleue9000000000/9000000000new online Bleach game soon! Empty_bar_bleue  (9000000000/9000000000)

new online Bleach game soon! Empty
PostSubject: new online Bleach game soon!   new online Bleach game soon! EmptyWed Aug 18, 2010 2:05 pm

Hey everyone, this game is not created by me but from another person. So Iv seen and was a tester on it and so far I like how it is set up and can meet any and all players needs and wants. but for now it is not open to the public just yet, sept.1,2010 is the launch date but you guys know what happens with coding and computers so let us hope it is up and running soon. please Pm me if you would like the Link to the site
Back to top Go down
https://reapersvshollows.rpg-board.net

new online Bleach game soon!
Page 1 of 1